1. How to keep eyelashes curled longer: To keep the curled eyelashes longer, before using an eyelash curler, dry the tip of the clip with a dryer and then clip the eyelashes as usual. Be careful not to touch your eyelids to cause burns.
2. Use liquid eyeliner instead of mascara: If the new mascara runs out and you haven’t bought a new one yet, use liquid eyeliner instead. Don’t forget to use a waterproof type.
3. Blow-drying “standard” hair: After washing your hair, bend down and dry your hair from bottom to top, and from outside to inside to make your hair naturally beautiful. This drying method also helps the hair dry faster.
4. How to make nail polish dry quickly: After you finish painting your nails, dip your hands in a basin of water with a few ice cubes on them, they will help the paint color even and dry faster.
5. How to keep the scent of perfume longer: Applying a little unscented moisturizer on the skin before applying perfume will help the scent linger on the skin longer.
6. How to use lipstick as blush: Just apply a little lipstick on your cheeks and then use your fingers to blend it, and you’ll have lovely pink cheeks right away.
7. Handling broken lipstick: Unfortunately, your beloved lipstick is broken. What should you do? Don’t worry, you should heat the fallen lipstick, then reattach it to its old position. It’s as simple as that and you have the same lipstick as before.
8. Make your eyelashes look thicker: After applying the first thin coat of mascara, apply a little baby powder on your eyelids and apply a second coat of mascara.
9. How to cure dry mascara: Put the long-lasting mascara in a bowl of hot water about 70 degrees for about 3 to 5 minutes, then you will see the mascara turn into liquid and there is no more clumping.
10. Use lipstick to keep your eyebrows and hair in place: If you always feel uncomfortable with newly-growing eyebrows or hairs that refuse to grow in line, use a little colorless lip balm. Gently, they will obediently lie still.
11. In order to tie your hair in a high ponytail and make it more beautiful, use 2 parallel bobby pins from the top down to make the ponytail high and thick. This way your hair will look much more impressive.
Above are some good tips that girls should include in their “beauty handbook”. Hope those help!