According to many scientific studies, hair dye can cause bad effects on users’ health. The truth is, chemical-laden hair dyes can irritate your scalp and cause hair thinning or loss in some people — while the long-term health effects are not yet known.
So what can we do to have the safest hair dye? Follow these tips for best results:
Options when first dying your hair:
– Use only branded and natural hair dyes.
– Check the shelf life of the hair dye and test your body’s reaction before using it. It’s best to conduct a test patch on the skin to rule out possible allergic reactions before applying the dye to your hair.
– It’s better to wait at least 6 months from the first to the second time of dying so that you can neutralize your health and beauty.
– You should only dye your hair when it is healthy (in case the hair is damaged before, you should take care of it until it recovers).
– Should wash your hair before dying, rinse gently to avoid scratching or causing damage to the scalp, which makes the drug quickly absorbed into the blood.
– Most importantly, avoid applying the dye close to the scalp. It is recommended to use a cream to separate the scalp from the dye
– It is recommended to mix the dye with a softening conditioner to help prevent the hair from becoming dehydrated and dry.
– Don’t leave the dye on your hair for longer than the instructions suggest.
– Never mix different hair color formulations.
– Never attempt to dye eyelashes or eyebrows with hair dye. This can damage your eyes permanently and could even cause blindness.
Hair care after dying your hair:
Choose a shampoo with moisturizing ingredients for skin and hair. Especially, do not use shampoos with mint ingredients because they will fade the hair color.
– It is recommended to periodically steam your hair or condition your hair at home by insulating it with cold insulation once a week. the best incubation time: from 20-30 minutes
– Protect your hair and scalp when going out such as: wearing a hat, or an umbrella.
– You are advised to have a reasonable diet and activities.
How to dye your hair at home:
– Always wear gloves when applying or mixing hair dye.
– Wear a face mask, and do not forget to wear an old dark towel to avoid hair dye on your body and clothes.
– Understand the hair dying cycle, dying techniques, and follow instructions.
– Washing combined with massage after dying will help wash away the dye and reduce hair loss.
Hair dye with herbs
If you want to avoid exposure to the chemicals contained in most artificial hair dyes, consider trying a natural substitute like a plant-based henna dye or another all-natural hair color product.
In addition to chemical hair dye, dyes extracted from herbs are also used more nowadays. Herbal dyes have the advantage of not being toxic to the hair, and they can bring you very natural hair colors.
Too many have no idea that fast hair growth amino scalp therapy shampoos (obviously with no sulfates, no parabens or DEA) are a thing. Individuals can now attain longer hair and achieve more options. Surely worth checking out.
If you’re considering alopecia, damaged hair, avoiding scalp disorders, hair growth, hair and scalp health in general, almost the same rules become relevant.
As a rule of thumb, you should try to stay away from hair treatments and products that use chemicals such as parabens, DEA or sulfates.
What’s healthy for your hair is good for your skin also.
For obvious reasons your content on this page is spot on for so many reasons. It stays away from the accustomed errors and mistakes too many fall into: utilizing bad alternatives. Thank you!