If you want to be beautiful without having to think hard or invest too much, try to save time with the following beauty methods.
1. Dissolve a cup of apple cider vinegar in the bath to soak, and you will be able to see the body sweat, detoxify effectively after bathing.
2. Instead of applying mascara, brush Vaseline onto your lashes once they’ve been curled. Your lashes will look shiny and appear thicker, longer, and curvier without worrying about smudging or fading.
3. You don’t have to wash your hair every day, but you can wash your bangs every day. This takes very little time but always ensures you look clean and tidy anytime, anywhere.
4. To reduce fatigue and abdominal pain during menstruation, start drinking raspberry leaf tea a few days before.
5. The secret to keeping the hair clean of the Parisian girls is to rinse the hair with mineral water, which keeps the hair clean and naturally bouncy.
6. To keep the scent of the perfume for a long time, apply the perfume evenly on your fingers, a little under the arms, and a little around the navel. These are the places where the body temperature is high, which helps to store the scent of perfume better.
7. Do a Handstand for about 30 seconds every day. You can rest your feet on the wall or a chair if you want. This pose helps blood circulation down the face, making the face rosy and youthful every day.
8. Eat a lot of food with turmeric, and use turmeric mixed with yogurt to make a regular mask. Your skin will be ruddy and rejuvenated.
9. Use a cream containing avocado oil and shea butter to apply to the chest and neck area, to help prevent stretch marks and make the skin firmer and more youthful.
10. For effective cleansing, spray a little warm water on the face first to soften the skin, then the skin will absorb the nutrients from the cleanser better.
11. Eating peanut butter instead of regular meals will help you keep your belly flat before joining big events that require wearing tight skirts. Peanut butter provides energy to help you stay awake and drink a lot of alcohol without getting drunk.
12. Applying dry brushing will support the body’s detoxification process. Brush from the bottom of the feet to the top to help the body absorb water or detox foods better.
13. Eat a lot of raw vegetables mixed with olive oil and dishes from fresh coconut such as coconut water, coconut cake, braised coconut meat… Your nails, hair, and skin will be more beautiful without using a lot of cosmetics.
14. Applying ice on your face before going to bed will help tighten pores, helping your face in the morning to be more rosy and firm.
15. When you don’t have time to apply makeup, just curl your eyelashes and you will have a fresher and more youthful appearance.
16. You can apply hair cream and then wear a swimming cap to keep your hair smooth and not damaged by chemicals in the pool water.
17. Collect toothbrushes from hotels or planes during travel to use as mascara brushes for eyebrows.
18. You can use conditioner instead of hairspray to keep your hair in place without drying it out.
19. Apply honey evenly on your feet and then cover with food wrap, incubate for 10 minutes and then wash off, and you will have super soft feet.
20. To motivate yourself to drink enough water, carry a 2-liter water bottle in your bag. When you find the bag much heavier, the only way to make it lighter is to drink as much water as possible.
These are our smart beauty tips for women from hairstylishes. How about yours? Feel free to add more!